Be Part of the Team! It is Fun!
The Estes Park Marathon and Half has grown and developed to be a successful destination race, which could not be achieved without your involvement. We thank you for being part of our team!
Volunteer positions are available throughout the race weekend, for varying time durations and locations. All volunteers receive an Event Staff shirt. Whether you can spare 2 hours, or the whole weekend, we can use your help! Please email us and ask to be assigned, [email protected].
WE WELCOME YOUR PARTICIPATION!
General Assignments for Friday, June 15th:
- Registration & Race set up, 2:00PM – 5:30PM, meet at EP Track & Field on Brodie Ave.
General Assignments for Saturday, June 16th:
- Registration and packet pick-up throughout the day for all running races, at the EP High School. 8:00AM – Noon; Noon – 4:00PM
- The KIDS, KIDS, KIDS: BIKE, RUN, FUN! and festival at Bond Park, 10:30am – 1:30pm. This event offers live music, games, bouncing obstacle course, face painting, bike obstacle course, bike skills and a fun run for ages 4 to 12years. We can always use your help throughout the festival and events.
General Assignments for Sunday, June 17th:
- Start line assistance, 5:00AM at the Dao House
- Road Marshal, assignments vary in length of time based on volunteer availability (need to wear assigned orange vest and possible race radio)
- Registration table (Saturday and Sunday shifts)
- Route marking (putting up signs along routes and taking down)
- Parking lot attendants
- Awards distribution table (Sunday, 8:00AM – 1:00PM)
- Finish line meet and greet (hand out finisher medals)
- Post Race Party (assist with food distribution)
- Course set up/break down team member
- And more!
The Estes Park Marathon’s, Estes Park Running Club, is a 501c4, non-profit organization. We dedicate our fundraising towards youth programs throughout the Estes Park valley. Please contact us, if you can join our team!
For aid station crews we offer prizes to the best station – voted by the runners and the race committee, based on enthusiasm, creativity and service to the runners!
If you’d like to volunteer, please contact us at: VOLUNTEER!