The Estes Park Running Club organizes weekly community runs! Tuesday evenings is our popular 3.1+ mile FUN RUN at the historic Stanley Hotel, 5:30PM registration, 6:00PM run or walk start. We run April thru December as a group. If you are a visiting team or camp, consider joining us for a fantastic local run! During the summer and Fall, the EPRC offers Wednesday Speed Work at the EPHS Track & Field and Thursday Trail Run sessions. All workouts are free and open to all abilities and age groups. Join us for motivation, fitness, team and fun! For updates visit us at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EstesParkRunningClub/ We thank the Stanley Hotel and Grand Heritage for their support and commitment! Keep running and smiling!
Group Runs organized by the Estes Park Running Club & Professional Coaching
TUESDAY EVENING FUN RUN SERIES at the STANLEY HOTEL
- WARM-UP & REGISTER: 5:30PM meet at the Colorado Cherry Company Cafe at the Stanley Hotel.
RUN START: 6:05PM following a 3 – 5 mile route, which highlights inspiring mountain views and passes historic landmarks.
- POST RUN: Stretching, cool down drills and strengthening
- DINNER: Pasta and Salad for participants! Dinner is provided by the Stanley Hotel. Please, tip the servers!
- Join this weekly FUN RUN for camaraderie, fitness, motivation, training! All fitness abilities and age groups welcome to RUN or WALK.
- January thru April, Runners need to bring a headlamp, foot traction device and warm layers. The EPRC will provide reflective vests for safety precautions. Friendly and well behaved dogs are allowed to run with the group.
WEDNESDAY SPEED WORK at Estes Park High School Track & Field (Summer months only)
- WARM-UP: 5:30PM dynamic stretching series
- TRACK/SPEED WORKOUTS: 6:00PM all sessions are lead by coaches. Designed for all distances & abilities. Join the fun for motivation and terrific coaching!
THURSDAY TRAIL RUNS
- Beginning late June, runners meet at announced trailheads or designated parking lots. Please request to join our Facebook group, Estes Park Running Club for weekly information or Estes Park Running Club page for ongoing racing & events in the Estes Park area. Our trail runs typically have 5-8 people, which makes it enjoyable! Please join us!